10805 124th Ave. NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
Phone: (425) 827-0132
Fax: (425) 822-4750
Become A Member!
Regional Director: Doug Wozeniak Club Director: Bridget Powers Development Coordinator: Meg Diemer Administrative Assistant: Sheila Talley Education Director: Lucas Grohn Athletic Director: Amanda Padua Athletic Director: Nick Warren Teen Director: Tom Olson Preschool Director: Nancy Hartnell
**COUNTYWIDE MEMBERSHIP POLICY CHANGE**
Please note that in an effort to simplify our records, all membership renewals will now be expiring on August 31, 2013 regardless of purchase date. The annual membership fee of $36 will remain in place. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences or confusion this may cause. If you have any questions, please contact our Club at 425.827.0132.
GENERAL POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- All registration for membership and programs are to be done on-line
- Club membership is required for participation in all programs. Memberships are $36 per year and per child, and are valid at all King County Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs. No in-class registrations will be accepted.
- Scheduled sessions or classes that fall on a holiday are pro-rated at the time of registration. If a class is postponed, the session will be extended one week or the participant will be issued a prorated refund.
- To apply for scholarships, download and fill out our scholarship application form, and return it with your most recent tax return and W-2 to the Kirkland Boys & Girls Club. You can also pick up this form during business hours at the Kirkland Club. If you have any questions, please call Kirkland: 425-827-0132.
- It is our policy to pro-rate all refunds for services rendered.
- There is a $10.00 processing fee for all refunds.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds take up to three weeks to process and will be mailed to your home address when they are completed.
You are important to us!
The Boys & Girls Club is committed to excellence by providing high-quality programs and services. If you or a family member is not satisfied with a class, program or activity offered by the Club, let us know your concerns in writing.
We will arrange the following: repeat the program at no additional charge, receive a credit toward another program, or receive a refund. This policy applies to all programs except trips, tours, and outdoor programs.
“Since coming to Boys & Girls Club, my son has improved his attitude so much that even his teacher had positive things to say!”